2018 has already been a Gem of a year and the best is still yet to come, my calendar is booming with events and work. Finding the balance between work and play is something that I have found a success, its always important to take time out for yourself.I want to talk today about not holding yourself back and how change is good. Life is full of exciting opportunities that we should grab with both hands. Never regret anything.
This time last year I was struggling, I put so much pressure on my self to do well, I would go on a night out but panic and leave early.Its sad that your work can affect your social life to the point where you don’t have one. In the summer of 2017 I felt free I began to find who I was and not only that but I also found out who I had become. All the stress was put aside, and I learnt how to have fun. I was going to events and meeting new people some of which are some of my best friends to this day, a few years back I would have never have done this. I was always the girl who stayed in her comfort zone, but that girl has changed and I couldn’t be happier. Over the last 6 months I have really become the person who I have always wanted to be. Not only am I social, I put 100% into everything I do but still enjoy myself. I finally know the balance. Its funny now how everyone asks me am I going to certain events such as raves or when people assume I will be out in town at the weekend, but honestly I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m finally living my best life.
My top tips for getting the most out of your life and stepping out of your comfort zone:
- Know who your friends are. Always trust the people you are with.
- Study the events, If you are going to a festival for example make sure you like the music there.
- Know your limit, Take a day off nothing is worse than feeling drained.
- know your style, To be confident on the outside you have to be confident in yourself, don’t follow what your friends are wearing or doing, people will admire you more for being an individual.
- Make conversation, a lot of my best friends now are from events I have been to, and the reason for this is a common interest, I have started many conversations with people about going to more events with them and that’s exactly what were doing now.
- Always think positive.
- If something is getting you down, remove it from the situation, life’s to short to worry.
2018 has a lot in store for me and I cant wait to share them will you all, stay tuned.
What the most exciting event you have coming up this year?